University of Wisconsin - Madison
1225 W. Dayton St.
Madison, WI 53706
Dr. Tristan L’Ecuyer
- Satellite Meteorology Research and Applications - to support weather analysis and forecasting through participation in NESDIS product assurance and risk reduction programs and the associated transitioning of research progress into NOAA operations
- Satellite Sensors and Measurement Techniques - to conduct instrument trade studies and sensor performance analysis supporting NOAA’s future satellite needs as well as assisting in the long term calibration and validation of remote sensing data and derived products
- Environmental Models and Data Assimilation - to work with the Joint Center for Satellite Data Assimilation (JCSDA) on improving satellite data assimilation techniques in operational weather forecast models
- Outreach and Education - to engage the workforce of the future in understanding and using environmental satellite observations for the benefit of an informed society
* CIMSS received a no-cost extension until June 30, 2016.
^ CIMSS received a no-cost extension until June 30, 2021.